Dance Review: The Nutcracker, English National Ballet at The Coliseum, LondonDecember 31, 2011
For once the Mouse King is a genuinely compelling villain: his mask is a giant rodent’s...
Smuin Ballet Swims in the Blue Ocean of Holiday FunDecember 19, 2011
The ballet consists of two parts. The first half, “The Classical Christmas,” is devoted to traditional...
Diablo Ballet & the White Cat SyndromeNovember 28, 2011
A great thing about living in the Bay Area is that the local dance world is...
5 Questions with Choreographer, Val Caniparoli (Part 1)November 18, 2011
Val Caniparoli is a busy guy these days. In San Francisco alone, he is rehearsing Smuin...
Review: Fall for DanceNovember 1, 2011
Mark Morris Dance Group in All Fours. Photo by Stephanie Berger. The appeal of New York...
Smuin Ballet Kicks Off Its 2011-2012 SeasonSeptember 29, 2011
The spotlight for this season opener is the world premiere of Dear Miss Cline by Choreographer-in-Residence...
New Kid on the Smuin Ballet Block: Jared HuntSeptember 21, 2011
It is wonderful to be dancing in an ensemble again. The company is tremendously talented, and...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Popular Search Terms
- classement x nc-17 (usa)
- tempera george tooker
- nc 17
- Faces of Jesus exhibit in Philadelphia Art Museum
- nuclear power is not the answer quotes
- hyde park on hudson movie
- merlin season 2 episode 5 beauty and the beast
- some indians are rich; most are not some are very well educated; others are illiterate some lead easy lives of luxury; others toil hard for little reward some are politically powerful: others cannot influence anything some have great