Concert Review: The Mountain Goats Celebrate Survival and Success in L.A.June 26, 2011
It’s good to be young, but let’s not kid ourselves It’s better to pass on...
James Blake in Chicago: Sold-Out and SilentJune 16, 2011
I was late to the must-attend show in Chicago of 2011…and I’m better for it....
You Can Never Leave: L.A. Burnout MixesJune 10, 2011
What do you do when you get tired of the place you live in? When you...
Welcome to When You See Sparks, CLR’s New Music BlogMay 10, 2011
We are pleased to announce the start of CLR’s new music blog. Ben Caro, a Los...
Opera Review: Anna Nicole at the Royal Opera House, LondonFebruary 24, 2011
Anna Nicole zipped herself up in a bodybag, surrounded by a crowd of camera-headed creatures which...
The Weekly Listicle: No, We CAN’T Feel The Love Tonight!February 10, 2011
This week, Julia Rhodes and I (Dan Fields) recall a bygone era, when entertainment for kids...
Tom Russell: American Primitive ManDecember 13, 2010
Every Tom Russell song has something to say about the human heart. In each voice he...
Movie Time Nostalgia, Part 4: We Are All Children Of ParadiseNovember 9, 2010
A movie can do a lot of things to an audience. It may move them, amuse...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Popular Search Terms
- classement x nc-17 (usa)
- tempera george tooker
- nc 17
- Faces of Jesus exhibit in Philadelphia Art Museum
- nuclear power is not the answer quotes
- hyde park on hudson movie
- merlin season 2 episode 5 beauty and the beast
- some indians are rich; most are not some are very well educated; others are illiterate some lead easy lives of luxury; others toil hard for little reward some are politically powerful: others cannot influence anything some have great