Satchmo: The Wonderful World and Art of Louis Armstrong by Steven BrowerMay 31, 2020
For someone who radiated pure joy, his beginnings were Deep South Dickensian. Born in New Orleans...
Home: A Memoir of My Early Years by Julie AndrewsMay 14, 2020
Again, it took an intervention, this time by Moss Hart, to point her in the right...
The Rock Posters of Rich BlackMay 13, 2020
A photographic essay: The Rock Posters of Rich Black.
Daniel Barenboim at La ScalaMay 7, 2020
Drama number three was the presence on the podium of Daniel Barenboim, the child prodigy born...
I’ll Sleep When I’m Dead: The Dirty Life and Times of Warren Zevon by Crystal ZevonMay 2, 2020
I’ll Sleep When I’m Dead is sort of an extended wake for its subject. There’s very...
The House That George Built by Wilfrid SheedMay 1, 2020
And in recreating social history, what a star-studded cast he lines up to perform for us!...
T. Denean Sharpley-Whiting Discusses Hip Hop’s Attitude Toward WomenApril 29, 2020
"The title was inspired by Snoop Dogg. It captures the ethos of the new gender politics...
Sister Rosetta Tharpe and the British Blues RevivalApril 28, 2020
Interest in Rosetta in Britain was part and parcel of a larger trend: the postwar blues...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Popular Search Terms
- classement x nc-17 (usa)
- tempera george tooker
- nc 17
- Faces of Jesus exhibit in Philadelphia Art Museum
- nuclear power is not the answer quotes
- hyde park on hudson movie
- merlin season 2 episode 5 beauty and the beast
- some indians are rich; most are not some are very well educated; others are illiterate some lead easy lives of luxury; others toil hard for little reward some are politically powerful: others cannot influence anything some have great