Within Hip-Hop we discover the struggle of the artist to make sense of their unjust world and to find the balance between their desires (and everyday survival) and the morality of their actions to fulfill these desires.
March 26th, 2007
March 26th, 2007
The relativism that relishes diversity for diversity’s sake is one that eschews æsthetic judgment or choice. Both however are necessary.
March 25th, 2007
What’s intriguing about the dreadful psychology of Muslim, particularly Shiite [read Hizbollah] fundamentalism, is that aspect of terrible fixity, that manifests itself as a kind of violent sleepwalking in its adherents.
CLR's most popular articles
- The Office Recap: Finale (Season 9, Episode 23) (1,506 views)
- The Office Recap: ‘Livin’ The Dream’ (Season 9, Episode 21) (1,476 views)
- Setting Fallout 4 Part 1 (of 2) - How the West Was Fun (963 views)
- The Office Recap: ‘Paper Airplane’ (Season 9, Episode 20) (865 views)
- Broadway Review: Motown: The Musical (575 views)
- Setting Fallout 4 Pt. 2 (of 2) - On The Road Again! (565 views)
- The Office Recap: ‘A.A.R.M’ (Season 9, Episode 22) (522 views)
- Community Recap: ‘Basic Human Anatomy’ (Season 4, Episode 11) (491 views)
- Photo Essay: North Korean Propaganda Posters (440 views)
- Mad Men Recap: "The Flood" (Season 6, Episode 5) (389 views)
- Photo Essay: North Korean Propaganda Posters (194,433 views)
- The Help by Kathryn Stockett (175,369 views)
- Kick-Ass and the Hit-Girl debacle (80,988 views)
- The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society by Mary Ann Shaffer and Annie Barrows (75,501 views)
- Erotic Art of Ancient Pompeii (56,607 views)
- Video Game Review: Mass Effect 3 (55,177 views)
- Images from How To Photograph an Atomic Bomb (51,673 views)
- Frida Kahlo at the San Francisco Museum of Modern Art (44,501 views)
- The Strange World of Quantum Entanglement (37,808 views)
- Mad (wo)Men: The Complexity of Womanhood in "Mad Men" (37,569 views)
Get The Latest California Literary Review Updates Delivered Free To Your Inbox!
Powered by FeedBlitz