Within Hip-Hop we discover the struggle of the artist to make sense of their unjust world and to find the balance between their desires (and everyday survival) and the morality of their actions to fulfill these desires.
March 26th, 2007
March 26th, 2007
The relativism that relishes diversity for diversity’s sake is one that eschews æsthetic judgment or choice. Both however are necessary.
March 25th, 2007
What’s intriguing about the dreadful psychology of Muslim, particularly Shiite [read Hizbollah] fundamentalism, is that aspect of terrible fixity, that manifests itself as a kind of violent sleepwalking in its adherents.
CLR's most popular articles
- The Office Recap: ‘Livin’ The Dream’ (Season 9, Episode 21) (1,461 views)
- The Office Recap: Finale (Season 9, Episode 23) (1,261 views)
- Setting Fallout 4 Part 1 (of 2) - How the West Was Fun (936 views)
- The Office Recap: ‘Paper Airplane’ (Season 9, Episode 20) (865 views)
- Broadway Review: Motown: The Musical (566 views)
- Setting Fallout 4 Pt. 2 (of 2) - On The Road Again! (541 views)
- The Office Recap: ‘A.A.R.M’ (Season 9, Episode 22) (511 views)
- Photo Essay: North Korean Propaganda Posters (493 views)
- Community Recap: ‘Basic Human Anatomy’ (Season 4, Episode 11) (491 views)
- Mad Men Recap: "The Flood" (Season 6, Episode 5) (389 views)
- Photo Essay: North Korean Propaganda Posters (194,458 views)
- The Help by Kathryn Stockett (175,344 views)
- Kick-Ass and the Hit-Girl debacle (80,976 views)
- The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society by Mary Ann Shaffer and Annie Barrows (75,510 views)
- Erotic Art of Ancient Pompeii (56,585 views)
- Video Game Review: Mass Effect 3 (55,151 views)
- Images from How To Photograph an Atomic Bomb (51,605 views)
- Frida Kahlo at the San Francisco Museum of Modern Art (44,509 views)
- The Strange World of Quantum Entanglement (37,842 views)
- Mad (wo)Men: The Complexity of Womanhood in "Mad Men" (37,620 views)
Get The Latest California Literary Review Updates Delivered Free To Your Inbox!
Powered by FeedBlitz