Where: The Grove.
Describe your fashion style: “Post Punk. New Romantic. Inspired a lot by music — especially Depeche Mode.”
Labels: Palladium Shoes, Forever 21 shirt and jacket, Kenzo glasses, bag was handmade by an artisan in Berlin, necklace is a Gucci chain with the pendant from an old Depeche Mode concert tour from 1993, scarf is her great-grandmother’s and it is from 1880s Hungary.
CLR Street Fashion: Lauren in Los Angeles
March 19th, 2013 at 8:05 am
Where: The Grove.
CLR's most popular articles
- The Office Recap: Finale (Season 9, Episode 23) (1,631 views)
- The Office Recap: ‘Livin’ The Dream’ (Season 9, Episode 21) (1,476 views)
- Setting Fallout 4 Part 1 (of 2) - How the West Was Fun (993 views)
- The Office Recap: ‘Paper Airplane’ (Season 9, Episode 20) (865 views)
- Mad Men Recap: "Man with a Plan" and "The Crash" (Season 6, Episodes 7 and 8) (596 views)
- Setting Fallout 4 Pt. 2 (of 2) - On The Road Again! (585 views)
- Broadway Review: Motown: The Musical (566 views)
- The Office Recap: ‘A.A.R.M’ (Season 9, Episode 22) (522 views)
- Community Recap: ‘Basic Human Anatomy’ (Season 4, Episode 11) (491 views)
- Early Review: Don Jon (413 views)
- Photo Essay: North Korean Propaganda Posters (194,509 views)
- The Help by Kathryn Stockett (175,418 views)
- Kick-Ass and the Hit-Girl debacle (80,978 views)
- The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society by Mary Ann Shaffer and Annie Barrows (75,536 views)
- Erotic Art of Ancient Pompeii (56,642 views)
- Video Game Review: Mass Effect 3 (55,240 views)
- Images from How To Photograph an Atomic Bomb (51,673 views)
- Frida Kahlo at the San Francisco Museum of Modern Art (44,517 views)
- The Strange World of Quantum Entanglement (37,936 views)
- Mad (wo)Men: The Complexity of Womanhood in "Mad Men" (37,565 views)
Get The Latest California Literary Review Updates Delivered Free To Your Inbox!
Powered by FeedBlitz